My special selection for Wonder Foto Day in Taiwan are as followed:
1. Prints of abstract black and white, I Think I Saw a Ghost Last Night.
2. Prints of colourful abstract, Butterfly Tears.
3. Prints of abstract nude on handmade mulberry paper, The Muted Whispers of the Wild Water at a Nightfall
4. Handmade photobook, Mae Ying, portraits of Ladies in the rural area of Laos.
5. Handmade photobook, Butterfly Tears.
6. Handmade photobook, I Think I Saw a Ghost Last Night.
Handmade Artist Book
- Butterfly Tears. Print on demand. Self-published, 2018.
- I Think I Saw a Ghost Last Night. Print on Demand. Self-published, 2018.
- The Muted Whispers of the Wild Water at a Nightfall, special edition of 19 copies. Self-published, 2017.
- Mae Ying (The Ladies), limited edition of 30 copies. One off. self-published, 2012.
- Newsprint Award 2014, winner.
- Sony World Photography Awards 2013, campaign category shortlist, professional competition.
- The War Within, solo exhibition at the Reminders Photography Stronghold, Tokyo, Japan. 27th September - 12th October, 2014.
- The War Within, Asian Women Photographers' Showcase 2014, Obscura Festival, Penang, Malaysia. August 2014.
- Mae Ying, Thailand Projection, Image Singulieres - Sète, France. May 2014.
- Mae Ying, Photo Phnom Penh 2013, the Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia. December 2013.
- Mae Ying, handmade photo book no.1, IPA Photo Books Show 2013, the National Museum of Singapore, 19th - 20th October, 2013.
- I'M GAY, Campaign Category Shortlist, Professional Competition, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards, Somerset House London, The United Kingdom. 26th April - 12th May, 2013.
- Mae Ying, THE REMINDERS PROJECT for World Event Young Artists, the Wallner Gallery, Lakeside Arts Centre, Nottingham, The United Kingdom. 7-16 September 2012.